Valentina from Colombia

219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Valentina from Colombia

Unread postby trashhammer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:31 pm

A contact at the shop told me she had a Colombian friend working there with her and said i would like her . I did !

She has coffee coloured skin, D cups real and a booty I couldn't stop playing with. It just juts straight outhe back and has nice bounce to it. Luckily I got to wash it in the shower, but not before taking it at a few good angles.
In foreplay , she gets really intense , felt like she was gonna cum, before i even got the rofully up. This is a passionate girl, make no mistake. likes kissing, daty, spanks and hard rutting sex, so take some vitamins a week before.

Valentina is a warmhearted , funny girl with a fanrastic accent and enery to burn. Come to think of it, never met a Colombian girl likes slow gentle sex They are just not built like that, thank the gods.
She pretty much wore me out and i thought i was gonna have to retire without shooting a load , but her goading me in that accent and copious Spanish dirty talk there was no way i wasn't gonna fail that booty shakeing action of hers. Cowgirl she was pretty much outa control too.
After, me collapsing in a heap, she allowed some kissing on the said booty as we chatted.
Aaaahhh.....Viva Valentina ! Viva Colombia !

jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Re: Valentina from Colombia

Unread postby jezzy.kiss » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:27 pm

hope she fills the void of Amy at 219 ;)

She works in weekend?

trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread postby trashhammer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:45 am

Well Amy is quite some shoes to fill, but i had a real nice time with Valentina, got my thirst for Latinas back again : )

I saw her on a Friday, I thinkshe often start 2 or 3pm for some reason, must work thu into nite time.
I find Colombians in particularly charming and seductive , not to mention, great fun in the cot.

jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby jezzy.kiss » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Yes, had a session last week. She is quite a expression loved it. And your right Amy is totally a diff level...

charleespatt

Unread postby charleespatt » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:00 am

A chat box. Friendly. Accommodative; allowed to lick and polish all her holes during my first session itself with her.

But her body is not up to Latin standards.

ciph3r

Unread postby ciph3r » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:30 pm

Had a session with this girl last year. Very attractive, nice big natural boobs and nice body. Steamy service and likes foreplay (kissing on the body, etc) and some really nice attention to the balls. I've generally found that latina girls are some of the front runners in terms of giving your nuts some attention. In terms of sex if like like it slower/sensual you won't find that here, she was more into a more "energetic" service which is fine if you like that. I personally prefer a more sensual service, but a change of pace is not necessarily a bad thing from time to time. She was also very pleasant after the session in terms of chatting and cuddling a bit. Definitely would recommend her.

Return to “219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856”