Give Selena a miss if I were you

219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856
path1k
Silver Contributor

Give Selena a miss if I were you

Unread postby path1k » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 pm

The 219 website incorrectly describes her as Latina but in reality she's ½ Indian, ½ White.

When you see from a distance she may be appear nice looking but there's curves turn out to be mass fat deposits from a closer glance and touch.

Once she took her bra off her tits sagged considerably and her nipples were unable to get hard no matter how softly I licked them.

She doesn't allow anal, fair enough but it kind of annoyed me how she says she gives a"great service" when I met her.

I know it's common for WL to wear perfume to smell nice but she uses an alot which I found nauseating.

Glad she let me lick her down but she tasted like stale ketchup... lol.

napoleon33

Re: Give Selena a miss if I were you

Unread postby napoleon33 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:45 pm

My experience with Selena was kind of disappointing, in fact she is not Latina even though Lilly sales her as Spanish.
At the intros she tries to convince you to book her, too pushy, few bad words in Spanish that to be honest sounds fake and ridiculous, having said that she is a middle east gal , covering her head in the mornings when she arrive at Croydon.
Her service is robotic with no passion and a star fish,
She fakes moaning all the time and its too obvious to all of us as punters when someone is pretending having an orgasm.
To be honest her look is not that great, face to face is a total turn off, chubby and with terrible layers of make up.
For me it was a waste of $

path1k
Silver Contributor

Unread postby path1k » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am

Yeah her cheek bones are so high and wide compared to a long narrow jaw line, and her hips so damn wide and fat it just turns you off.

anonymousman

Unread postby anonymousman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 pm

I've seen her at line up. Claims to be south american (and that's what the website says too). Didn't appear 1/2 indian to me. As for the middle eastern claim? really? are there middle eastern girls at Croydon? i kinda figured for obvious reasons that this line of work would be an absolute no-no for them.

path1k
Silver Contributor

Unread postby path1k » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 pm

anonymousman wrote:Didn't appear 1/2 indian to me
Nope she is ½ Indian I can confirm, she told me.

Wild guy

Unread postby Wild guy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:46 am

I visited Selena the girl they introduce her self a Selena I was shock when I see her she was so lovely no saggy boobs at all very friendly warm nice massage great sex she let me go down on her she kiss like no one else great service nice girl

Wild guy

Unread postby Wild guy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:49 am

I think some bad review are here not true at all because sometimes the girls are having bad day they are not in the mood I think the service depend on the customer and his attitude

Wild guy

Unread postby Wild guy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:52 am

She do good sex yumy

Return to “219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856”