219 customer feedback

219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856
ravedave

219 customer feedback

Unread postby ravedave » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:36 pm

One of the WORST run brothels I have ever visited. A recent thursday night, rooms were overbooked, customers are made to wait for sometimes over an hour. My visit (with a booking) resulted in being kept waiting for an hour (despite being told on arrival the girl I'd booked would be only 15 mins away. Even when the girl became free there were no rooms. It took a further 10 mins, with protest, for me to get my money back. I've encountered the offhandedness and rudeness and lack of organisation from the height-challenged madam before and Its finally led me to deliver this rant. Punters beware - a very very badly run shop.

raj

Re: 219 feedback

Unread postby raj » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:50 am

The management should make sure having bedsheets, towel and bed should be clean. The girls are very clean I believe. I had fungal and believe got it from the sheet. so please have clean sheets.

chimparmy

Unread postby chimparmy » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:08 pm

its a demand and supply issue, pretty simple. If guys want to get this from brothels alone, there aren't enough to go around to satisfy guys demand. Have realistic expectations.

mrsyd

Unread postby mrsyd » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Paid a visit to this place today after calling to find out who is available. Enquired if amy was available and was advised she was free by lilly the Chinese lady. When visited the shop in 15min was advised to be seatdd in the waiting room. No girls were available for half hr and no rooms available too.

Was told amy was booked for a hr and when asked the chinese lady she advised that other girls will be available soon. But none were introduced for half hr. I thought will go with amy as had previous good encounters with her. Waited for an hr and still no sign of amy. Chinese lady lily advised she will be free soon. So kept waiting and soon when amy was available she came to me said there was another guy waiting for amy next room. But when i came into this place there was no one waiting and she did advise that i was next person to see amy and handed over the money in advance. But when she came told me that there was another guy in waiting ahead of me i confronted the chinese lady saying i had come before the guy. And she was very rude and said its upto her to decide whom she allows to see the girls and if i didn't want to wait that i can leave. Got very pissed with her bad attitude after she making me wait for more than hr took the refund and vowed never to return to this place until this disgusting Chinese lady lily who has no manners leaves this place. I can only hope that the management takes a look at my comments to get rid of this rude unprofessional woman who has no english communication skills and rude attitude. I know that this may never happen but can only hope.

letsdriveby

Unread postby letsdriveby » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:01 am

She runs the place

gggi

Unread postby gggi » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Lilly forgot about me once when I was waiting for over an hour, but what eventually transpired was so magical, I've long since forgiven her. Yes, she's tough and rude, but I get how these things might be useful in such a trade.

onenightlover

Unread postby onenightlover » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:20 am

Hate to be one to complain but booked to see Sade (Chardey) one time and as soon as I arrived I was made to sit in the waiting area. The lovely Asian receptionist (sarcasm intended) explained that Sade would out of the shower in a few minutes and would come to pick me up. I paid for the hour and to my complete horror and disbelief, a client rang the bell and I overheard him saying to the receptionist that he wanted to see Sade to which she replied yes yes (she whispered thinking I wouldn't hear what was being said). 5 minutes later Sade takes the man up to her room and the receptionist explained to me that Sade had a booking earlier. An absolute lie considering she had just told me Sade was ready for me and I had paid. Not wanting to ruin my mood, I asked who else was working and she said Bianca. I reluctantly agreed but was annoyed at having made a very long trip to the shop. Not to take away from Bianca's great service, I felt like I had to see her as I had already come so far. I have seen Bianca on numerous occasions and cannot fault her but I found that we didn't connect, just not my type (or vice versa). You really do need to be very clear and specific with that receptionist.

drjk
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby drjk » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 am

I totally agree with you
before, I used to be regularly going there
to see pepper but not anymore .

comancherobandido

Unread postby comancherobandido » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:36 pm

mrsyd wrote:Paid a visit to this place today after calling to find out who is available. Enquired if amy was available and was advised she was free by lilly the Chinese lady. When visited the shop in 15min was advised to be seatdd in the waiting room. No girls were available for half hr and no rooms available too.

Was told amy was booked for a hr and when asked the chinese lady she advised that other girls will be available soon. But none were introduced for half hr. I thought will go with amy as had previous good encounters with her. Waited for an hr and still no sign of amy. Chinese lady lily advised she will be free soon. So kept waiting and soon when amy was available she came to me said there was another guy waiting for amy next room. But when i came into this place there was no one waiting and she did advise that i was next person to see amy and handed over the money in advance. But when she came told me that there was another guy in waiting ahead of me i confronted the chinese lady saying i had come before the guy. And she was very rude and said its upto her to decide whom she allows to see the girls and if i didn't want to wait that i can leave. Got very pissed with her bad attitude after she making me wait for more than hr took the refund and vowed never to return to this place until this disgusting Chinese lady lily who has no manners leaves this place. I can only hope that the management takes a look at my comments to get rid of this rude unprofessional woman who has no english communication skills and rude attitude. I know that this may never happen but can only hope.
....Sorry to tell you that the Rude Asian owes the place. but The Asian says that 219 is the only place affordable in price and w variety of girls...I have to disagree with that asseveration,Sydney is full of Brothels, 219 is not indispensable considering No quality of girls anymore, and the service is getting from bad to worse. When I book for a specific lady they send me for example Ammy, I really dont connect with her, I told her "Don't feel offended but I want to see ...x girl, she gets upset as well as the Chinese, seriously every day I go there I see at the intros the same girls.....why Im gonna pay for someone I am not attracted to? Easy, let's be proactive and find a new venue with young and clean ladies with real nationalities, Ingleburne?.not far from there or a massage Pal....
Best
CB

happyboxer

Unread postby happyboxer » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:28 pm

When Mamasan answers the phone I just pretty much just hang up and not go to 219. Apart from the attitude of Mamasan, 219 is still a favourite.

From my experience a good change I really like is 14 Bermill St, Rockdale. A bit more expensive and further out but the quality of girls is similar with a constant rotation of newbies (a lot of backpacker types). Good honest reception too (the dude who looks like Tony Soprano).

Cheers,
HB

letsdriveby

Unread postby letsdriveby » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:11 am

what ever did happen to the 17 bermill rockdale studio relax's, post thread section?
use to follow that thread until it got thrown out...
but 219 is still up there u just need to go at the right time...
plus that is the brothel scene just need to get use to it and play along

gggi

Re: 219 customer feedback

Unread postby gggi » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:14 am

Rockdale is more expensive for shorter engagements because they want to upsell to one hour as your default choice, haha.

For most of these shops offering variety and service you'd otherwise find at much more expensive places, there's a trade off. They deal in higher volume, tighter scheduling and more tight-arse clients like me, so what do you expect to happen? <shrugs />

bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby bill_100 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:16 pm

For the service and quality of girls they have and you normally get at 219, I think the price $110 and $200 for 30 min and 60 min respectively is excellent value.

teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread postby teazzer » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:30 am

Far out reception very very rude on the phone wont be visiting this place not my loss many other friendly places

I understand they deal with people that may be difficult but that is customer service cant treat everyone the same if they have had one bad customer or a few

If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen , Suppose to attract customers not make them run away

Treat people how you would like to be treated maybe things will change

Grow some manners reception at 219 think its some Vietnamese lady .

Its simple I asked who is working today very polity , But what I got in reply was a massive lecture on how I should speak or what I should do ( to funny ) its a simple question.

Seya 219 sorry to complicate something on asking who is working today in a very polite manner .

f*x deluxe

Unread postby f*x deluxe » Sun May 10, 2015 8:59 pm

mrsyd wrote:Paid a visit to this place today after calling to find out who is available. Enquired if amy was available and was advised she was free by lilly the Chinese lady. When visited the shop in 15min was advised to be seatdd in the waiting room. No girls were available for half hr and no rooms available too.

Guys, don't be suckers! If your precious time is not respected, take a walk. Just give them no more than 5 minutes, so they can deal with the phone call telling them that their kid has had a bilious attack at school. Don't take any bullshit! This industry does have people who bullshit and the sooner guys stop thinking with their dicks and DEMAND respect, the less we will read about your misadventures. Always have a plan B and perhaps a plan C. Don't yaz all think that you guys, the embodiment of the cool and powerful, deserve better?

Return to “219 Elizabeth Street Croydon 9799 5856”