Annie

1/52 Broadarrow Rd Narwee 9584 8218

Annie

Unread postby datmandoo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Forget about girls you have seen here before, manageress has got a whole knew lot in. Met a very tall Korean doll Alice , model figure and face, long hair,, classy beautiful, presentation. The boss said does hot service as well, also met another girl,Annie. Another killer figure in a tiny bikini , she an Asian/ SEAsian mix, again great figure and face, her boobs, little waist, milk coffee skin colour and sweet shaped bootie, totally sold me at first sight. Big smile and friendly hello didn't hurt none either.
Delightful vibe in the room,bj, all good hot stuff going on, some appreciated daty as she stood, straddling my tongue, as i sat in me on the couch. She's all shaved and very neat little rig too. Then plenty of more sucking on couch , standing with mirror view, then the bed. Rides like an angel ,breasts 10/10 b++ cuppers, so good i thought they were fake at first , but all real. Annie likes to come , lets you know its happening , but not in a fake way. Stood her her up against mirror for standing doggie then hammered it home in doggie on bed. What a fucking view that bootie makes. Impossible to hold back. Lay there after blowing with her little pussy just throbbing on the shaft. Kissing, and a real sweetheart. where do you go from here? Just more please. :oops:
datmandoo
Gold Contributor

Re: Annie

Unread postby trashhammer » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Annie has left, but new Korean Anna , so don't confuse.
New girls are all great as far as i have seen. Lady boss has a good eye for picking talent , and they are paid to deliver the hot service, all 25yrs and under.
6 girl in dayshift now, so i kinda will drop in anytime, as a good bet someone there I can't say no too anyway.
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Return to 1/52 Broadarrow Rd Narwee 9584 8218