Cambodian in Wagga

Why screw around in Sydney when you can sample the local culture in between meetings OS and claim it all on expenses?

Cambodian in Wagga

Unread postby mil » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 pm

I travel here for work and have a pretty good idea of what is available in Wagga.
The Daily Advertiser newspaper is the best source of information and seems a lot of private girls who come from Sydney to work for a while staying in motels. Quality is generally poor and brothels are overpriced and not discreet.
I rang Asian Orchid and asked for Tina- A new girl- They work out of a double storey guest house No 3, 187 Edward St (on main hwy opposite McDonalds) Which is easy to find, has rear parking and a Big NO 3 on the front and back. There is a front door but told to go around the back.
Tina who i set eyes on first smiling from front window and knew it would heat up from thereon.
She is about 24- could be older as she is heavily made up, petite body, good skin smallish bust,tiny nipplees and......that smile.
Very playful and knows how to satisfy you :)
She has a pretty good tight little body and loves kissing which I happily engaged in with her. I also discovered that she loves to have sex.
She has a cute pussy which is partly shaved. With her legs wrapped tightly around your waist it is clear she enjoys her work.
At the end of the session she was soaking wet which she wanted to tell me.
This girl has a GSOH and not inhibited at all. She is worth the visit but check first if she is available. I dont know if you would say this is a brothel but if they get to know you it is pretty easygoing- They are happy to let you check out the girls with out any obligation to stay.
Usually 2 Asian girls working at same time. I guess this some sort of ring as girls are not local. Tinasaid she worked in an Aussie Brothel in SurreyHills. Dont know which one.
Looks 8/10
Sex 9/10
Rooms 7/10 Clean but basic
Price $70 massage $80short time
30mins $100 not sure about the hour
Contact 0432 660 256
Without spruiking i would say this is the best value place in Wagga.
mil

Wagga

Unread postby mil » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:15 am

Seems the place has closed or rather landlord has not renewed the lease.
Mobile number disconnected.
I saw Tina a few times and she gave GFE each time. I met Natacha, Mona and Michelle also (friendly Thai) who seemed to come and go. Anyway, Tina was keen to stay in Wagga but seems motels dont like girls working on teir premises - funny that.
I have scoured local paper and pretty dead at present.
mil

Return to Travellers Tales